You Deserve 10 Years Imprisonment – Obaseki’s Fmr Aide Attacks Doctors Leaving For Saudi Arabia
Jack Obinyan, former aide to Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has criticized Nigerian doctors who are being recruited to work in another country.
Okanga Trumpeters had reported, with video of Nigerian medical doctors who were seen being recruited by Saudi Arabian authority in the Capital Territory.
He took to Facebook to say that Nigeria spent so much to train these doctors, only for them to run to other countries without serving Nigeria.
He wrote: “Nigeria will spend a fortune to train you to become a Doctor, something you will use a lifetime loan to acquire in Countries like the U.S, then the next thing you japa because there are certain conditions that aren’t met.
- BBNaija Season 6: I Have Not Entered A Plane Before – Whitemoney Reveals
- Mancity Vs Arsenal: City thrashes Arsenal 5-0
“Meanwhile a whole lot (if not all) of you are earning via private consultancy and on the parallel earning from Government, something that is virtually impossible in the abroad.
“Buhari is too kind, if na me, you will serve Nigeria for at least 10years before you can leave. A Country inundated with ‘eating cakes and having it…’ Mtcheeew!”
Go Get Your Damn PVC – Jude Abaga, MI Urges Nigerians
The Chocolate City Boss, Jude Abaga, popularly known as MI has advised every Nigerian to get their Permanent Voters Card, PCV.
Pressure builds as 2023 approaches, with individuals and political parties making plans that will best favor them. The 2 major political parties in Nigeria are yet to decide which region to produce their Presidential candidates.
- Reactions As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Medical Experts In Abuja
- Extradition; Where Is Kyari Going? – By Ezugwu Okike
Jude Abaga, who was reacting to the condition of a Police station he visited urged Nigerian to seriously get their Voters cards.
“Spent two hours in a Police station last night. The working conditions, mental conditioning, dilapidation ..
We have work to do as a country! Get your PVC. No, Really GET YOUR DAMN PVC” – He wrote
Again, Trump Slams Joe Biden Over Afghanistan Humiliation
Former President Donald Trump launched on Saturday a sustained attack on President Joe Biden’s handling of the retreat of U.S. forces from Afghanistan, which he called “the greatest foreign policy humiliation” in U.S. history.
Trump, a Republican who has dangled the possibility of running again for president in 2024, has repeatedly blamed Biden, a Democrat, for Afghanistan’s fall to the Islamist militant Taliban, even though the U.S. withdrawal that triggered the collapse was negotiated by his own administration.
- Man Risks 291 Years Jail After scamming Bill Gates Over $100M
- Bad Medication Habits You Should Avoid – Pharm Yusuf
“Biden’s botched exit from Afghanistan is the most astonishing display of gross incompetence by a nation’s leader, perhaps at any time,” Trump said at a boisterous rally packed with his supporters near Cullman, Alabama.
Taliban leaders are trying to hammer out a new government after their forces swept across the country as U.S.-led forces pulled out after two decades, with the Western-backed government and military crumbling.
For his part, Biden has criticized the Afghan military for refusing to fight, denounced the now-ousted Afghan government and declared he inherited a bad withdrawal agreement from Trump.
At the rally, Trump blamed the situation on Biden not having followed the plan his administration came up with and bemoaned U.S. personnel and equipment being left behind as troops withdrew.
“This is not a withdrawal. This was a total a surrender,” he said.
Trump said the Taliban, with whom he had negotiated, respected him. He suggested the quick takeover of Afghanistan would not have happened if he was still in office.
“We could have gotten out with honor,” Trump added. “We should have gotten out with honor. And instead we got out with the exact opposite of honor.”
(Reporting by Lawrence Hurley and David Morgan; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- FFK Instrumental To The Abduction Of Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze
- I Didn’t Know My Son Wasn’t Fathered By Nedu – Nedu Wazobia’s Ex-Wife Says
- Religious Christianity- A Tool Of Oppression, Imperialism And Expansionist Conquest – By Osondu Shere
- UNN Mandates Students To Pay Certain Amount To see results
- Sit At Home: Truck Loaded With Spare Parts Set Ablaze In Enugu
- BREAKING: Uganda’s Museveni wins sixth term with 58.6% vote on
- Expect No Honor, You Played No Role In Training Your Daughter: Man Replies Ngozi Ezeonu’s Ex-Husband on
- Boko Haram Bill An Insult To Nigerians – Plateau Senator on
- world Bank to approve $2.2 billion in support of Nigerian human capital and economic development on
- Seyi Makinde receives 7 days ultimatum to revert NURTW ban on