[otw_shortcode_dropcap label=”T” font=”Abril Fatface” color_class=”otw-orange-text” background_color_class=”otw-no-background” size=”large” border_color_class=”otw-orange-border” label_color=”#FF0000″] cenforce antibiotic purchase he format for the new European Super League has emerged.
Zlín 12 football biggest clubs, including Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid from Spain; Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal from England; and Inter Milan, Juventus and AC Milan, had on Sunday night announced a new competition which will abolish the Champions League.
The clubs, headed by Real Madrid’s President, Florentino Perez, defiled several threats from UEFA and their leagues governing bodies to announce the new competition last night.
The format include:
1. 20 participating clubs with 15 Founding Clubs and a qualifying mechanism for a further five teams to qualify annually based on achievements in the prior season.
2. Midweek fixtures with all participating clubs continuing to compete in their respective national leagues, preserving the traditional domestic match calendar which remains at the heart of the club game.
- Super League: 12 football biggest clubs break away from UEFA, announce new competition
- Business Magnate, Dr. Ifeanyi Odii To Empower Nigerian Entrepreneurs With N1M
3. An August start with clubs participating in two groups of ten, playing home and away fixtures, with the top three in each group automatically qualifying for the quarter finals.
4. Teams finishing fourth and fifth will then compete in a two-legged play-off for the remaining quarter-final positions.
5. A two-leg knockout format will be used to reach the final at the end of May, which will be staged as a single fixture at a neutral venue.
The UEFA Champions League and the Europa League are the most hit by this new competition.
Both competitions are currently in the semi-finals stages with Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal all involved.
Chelsea will take on Real Madrid and Manchester City will tackle Paris Saint-Germain in the UEFA Champions League semi-finals while Manchester United will take on AS Roma with Arsenal up against Villarreal in the Europa League semi-finals later this month.