Some unknown gunmen, believed to be bandits, have killed Abdulkarim Bala Na Allah, son of Senator Bala Na Allah, an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain in Kaduna state.
Okanga Trumpeters gathered that Abdulkarim, a pilot was killed on Sunday at his residence around Umar Gwandu Road.
He was the eldest son of the Senator representing Kebbi South Senatorial District in the National Assembly.
- You Deserve 10 Years Imprisonment – Obaseki’s Fmr Aide Attacks Doctors Leaving For Saudi Arabia
- BBNaija Season 6: I Have Not Entered A Plane Before – Whitemoney Reveals
“We now have received the news of the death of Captain Aldulkarim Na Allah. The eldest son of Senator Bala IBN Na Allah.
“He was strangled to death by his assailants at his residence at Umar Gwandu Road, off Gwanja Road in Kaduna.
“His funeral will hold at Kaduna cemetery. May God forgive him,”- Family source said
Sit At Home: Truck Loaded With Spare Parts Set Ablaze In Enugu
Atruck loaded with motorcycle spare parts has been reportedly burnt by men alleged to be enforcers of Mondays sit at home in South East and some parts of South South, Nigeria.
The remains of truck content
In Nsukka Local Government of Enugu state, photos circulating online showed a burnt truck, with its contents – motorcycle spare parts, from Nnewi, Anambra state. Okanga Trumpeters learnt the incident happened in Obukpa, a village in Nsukka. No life was lost during the ugly incident as the driver had to flee.
Weeks after Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB leader was arrested or rather kidnapped in Kenya and brought back to Nigeria, the secessionist group ordered a mandatory sit at home every Monday across the region until its leader is released from detention by the Nigerian authority. The order was later cancelled, following heavy criticisms that trailed such strategy.
It is a month today since the leadership of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB announced the cancellation of of its earlier proposed sit at home in the region.
- Stick With Liquorose If You Want To Survive Eviction – Whitemoney Advises Emmanuel
- Guinea Coup: Soldiers Say President Taken And Govt Dissolved
Despite this, it is seen that some factions have continued to preach and enforce sit at home every Monday. Our correspondent gathered that while some people in the region made it a choice to sit at home, as a form solidarity to IPOB leader, others said they chose to sit at home out of fear of the unknown.
Military Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers, Many Casualties Reported
Ayet-to-be identified helicopter has reportedly shot at a local passenger boat travelling from Port Harcourt to Bonny in Rivers State.
There are fears of casualties, with some occupants severely injured and rushed to the hospital.
An eye witnesses at the Bonny-Nembe waterside where the boat took off from in Port Harcourt, told newsmen that there were casualties.
While expressing shock over the incident, he said that the boat conveyed passengers and foodstuff.
- One Injured As DSS Storm Recruitment Center, Chase Away Nigerian Doctors Seeking Jobs In Saudi Arabi
- My Relationship With Alex Is Over, Alex Ekubo’s Fancy, Acholonu Breaks Silence
“The local boat that just left here to Bonny, within the Treasure Island area, a chopper or I will call it a flight helicopter, just came behind, went very low and started shooting at the wooden boat.
“From the information we got from a boat driver, there were passengers in the boat. The boat also contained foodstuff such as garri, rice and other items.
“Everyone knows that is the route transporting foodstuff to Bonny. Some people died in the boat,” he claimed
Shua Arabs In Edo Bows To State Govt Order, Cancels Coronation
The leader of the Shua Arab in Edo State, Alhaji Idris Adanno, has cleared the air on the controversy trailing the purported plan to coronate a sultan of Shua Arab in Benin City, which has elicited condemnation from the public and the state government issuing a ban on the coronation.
Speaking to journalists in Benin City on Friday morning, Adanno, who is at the centre of the controversy, declared their absolute loyalty to the state government and the Oba of Benin Oba Ewuare II, who he said is their father.
“The whole issue was misunderstood because of the language used. All the tribes from the North who are resident in Edo State are all under the Sarkin Hausawa but we all now have our individual sarkin like those of Kanuri, Nupe and others.
- Again, Trump Slams Joe Biden Over Afghanistan Humiliation
- Go And Die If You’re Pained That I Shook Hands With APC Members – FFK Attacks Critics
“In our Shua language, sultan is our own sarkin and we only wanted to celebrate my appointment as the head of Shua Arab in Benin because we are the second largest local ethnic group from the North. We are all under Sarkin Hausawa of Benin who gave us an introductory letter which we submitted to the governor of the state, the Oba of Benin and the Secretary to State Government.
“We are all law-abiding citizens and under the laws of the state. We are also loyal to our royal father, the Oba of Benin, who is a father to all of us. We are apologise to the state government for the mix-up and as law-abiding citizens, we have also cancelled all the activities we wanted to do as directed by the state government.”
Corroborating this position, the Sarkin Hausawa of Benin, Alhaji Adamu Isa, said the whole incident was because of the choice of language.
He said, “They are a community resident in Edo and they have a large percentage of their people here too, they are into cattle breeding and other businesses. The thing is misuse of language from them. About five months ago, they came to me that since they are large, they want to have a traditional head; so I told them to go and look for someone among.
- FFK Instrumental To The Abduction Of Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze
- I Didn’t Know My Son Wasn’t Fathered By Nedu – Nedu Wazobia’s Ex-Wife Says
- Religious Christianity- A Tool Of Oppression, Imperialism And Expansionist Conquest – By Osondu Shere
- UNN Mandates Students To Pay Certain Amount To see results
- Sit At Home: Truck Loaded With Spare Parts Set Ablaze In Enugu
- BREAKING: Uganda’s Museveni wins sixth term with 58.6% vote on
- Expect No Honor, You Played No Role In Training Your Daughter: Man Replies Ngozi Ezeonu’s Ex-Husband on
- Boko Haram Bill An Insult To Nigerians – Plateau Senator on
- world Bank to approve $2.2 billion in support of Nigerian human capital and economic development on
- Seyi Makinde receives 7 days ultimatum to revert NURTW ban on