[otw_shortcode_dropcap label=”H” font=”Abril Fatface” color_class=”otw-orange-text” background_color_class=”otw-no-background” size=”large” border_color_class=”otw-orange-border” label_color=”#FF0000″] can you buy disulfiram over the counter ealth expert, Pharm Adebisi Yusuf shares bad mediation habits, especially that which is usually seen among Nigerians.
The concise but worthy habits he advised should be stopped include:
1. Dividing the contents of capsules.
E.g., dividing Ampiclox capsule for children. You will end up giving inaccurate doses (you can’t gauge doses with eyes). Also, drugs are made into capsules to ensure they are released/absorbed exactly where needed. Opening up such could make the drug ineffective as well as expose you to unwanted side effects. Capsules should be swallowed whole (except directed otherwise by an expert).
2. Not completing your dose because you feel better can lead to incomplete treatment, relapse of the disease, and drug resistance. Please always complete your dose.
3. Using antibiotics for everything.
Antibiotics only treat diseases caused by bacteria, they are not the solution to EVERYTHING. Use only when clearly needed.
http://gordonattard.com/8-steps-strong-contact-list-network-marketing/?fb_comment_id=1343570808989315_1345637985449264 Read Other Related Articles:
4. Using multiple pain killers of the same class.
E.g., using Ibuprofen+Diclofenac+Piroxicam. This can cause injury to your stomach (ulcer) and put you at risk of severe side effects.
5. Sharing your medications with relatives/friends, because it works for you does not mean it is appropriate for another person. Your friend may have a condition that makes the drug inappropriate for him/her.